The floor plans pictured here show the left-hand unit's two levels. The right-hand unit is the mirror reverse of this one.
The Heather's distinctive form immediately conveys the unique personality expressed throughout this duplex plan. Each two-story, two-bedroom residence provides 1,211 square feet of comfortable living space. Here are a few features to be found in each unit:
- Single-car garage (with private indoor access to the kitchen) screens the front porch and part of the front yard from the other unit
- Living room has a vaulted ceiling with clerestory windows and an overlook from the second-story loft
- Open layout of dining room and kitchen features twin windows, a serving bar, and a pantry
- Washer/dryer nook off the kitchen can be closed to reduce laundry noise
- Full bath convenient to main living area and bedroom 2, plus a half bath near the kitchen
- Second bedroom upstairs has twin windows, a private full bath, a walk-in closet, and a sitting area with an oval window
- Loft adds multi-purpose space to upper level
An attractive duplex plan that offers abundant space for each occupant, the Heather deserves to be considered for that next building project.
The minimum order for plans is for 4 sets. To order a plan, select its options above, and then select the "Add to Cart" button at the end of the list of options. (Additional charges appear next to certain options.) If you order reproducible plans, you will receive 1 set only. If you order a Package Set, it is not necessary to order Heat/Air Layouts, Materials Lists, or Plumbing Schematics because these options are included in Package Sets.